MiCWL D8200 Digital Amplifier 2 Channel 3200 Watts High Power AMP 1U 2 Ch 3200W
Original MiCWL 4 Channel Professional Digital Power Amplifier
MICWL D8200 Amplifer is a Professional 2 Channel Digital Power Amplifier that was developed using the expertise of professional
working musicians and professional DJ's. For its price range, it's rare to find a professional power amplifier that compares with
the D8200 awesome performance,
flexibility and crystal clear sound quality.
2x 850W versions
3200 Watts @ 4 Ohms Peak ( 1600W + 1600W)
1700 Watts @ 8 Ohms RMS ( 850W + 850W )
1. MiCWL D8200 Digital Power Amplifier and other Commercial prodcuts integrated solutions for large shopping malls, conference
hassls, transportation hubs and so on.
2. Use the world's most advanced efficient switching power supply (SMPS) and Class D power amplifier (CLASS D) design.
3. Patented design of high quality porous heat sink, in harsh environments can be normal in low temperature operation
4. adopts the imported teflon wire, ensure the transformer can normally work efficeently at high temperature.
5. Built in Digital audio processor function.
6. With volume switch,Adjustable volume
7. Full set of protection functions to ensure that the product normally working
8. With Combined signal function,Multiple amplifiers can be connected in parallel to drive multiple speakers.
Input Voltage: AC220~240V, 50/60Hz or AC110~120V, 50/60Hz
(please leave message or Choose)
XLR, Balanced Inputs
Speakon and 1/4" Outputs
Front-to-Rear Airflow and Cooling Fan
Technical Specification :
Large capacity Digital Switching Power Amplifier
Automatic limit output, short circuit, overload, over temperature, power-on delay and other protection functions
The power amplifier is equipped with a delay start system to protect the speakers from impact and damage
The rear panel is equipped with dual channels,
Balanced input interface
SPEAKON output connector
483MM standard frame structure
The switching power supply of the power amplifier part has a separate cooling system
The cooling fan is controlled by an advanced stepless variable speed circuit
1U design, light body, easy to carry and install
Output/Output (8Ω, 1kHz) RMS: 4x650W / 4x850W
Output/Output (4Ω, 1kHz) PEAK: 4x1300W /4x1600W
S/N ratio: 112dB (A-weighting)
Damping coefficient: >1000
Conversion rate: 50V/us
Frequency Response/Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz +/-0.25dB
Total Distortion/Total Distortion: 1% (8Ω, at 600W)
Input Sensitivity/Input Sensitivity: +3dB * (0.775V)
Input Impedance: 10kΩ (electronically balanced/Balanced)
DC residual: <5mV
Connect terminal Connector:
Input (CH1-2 3-4): XLR input connector; Output (CH1-2 3-4): SPEAKON output; Power: AC power Input (CH1-2 3-4): XLR Input
Connector; Output (CH1-2 3-4): SPEAKON Output; Power: AC power supply.
Power indicator x 1 (green); input indicator x 2 (yellow); peak indicator x 2 (red); protection circuit action indicator x 1 (red)
Power Indicator x 1 (Green), Input Indicator x 2 (Yellow ), Peak Indicator x 2(Red); Feedback Protect Indicator x 1(Red)
Power Supply Voltage:
AC220~240V, 50/60Hz / or AC110~120V, 50/60Hz (using internal jumper switch/Via inside jumping switch)
1/8 Rated Activity Consumed Power: 50W, 80W, 110W
Working Temperature Range: 0~50℃
Working Humidity Range:
Below 90%RH/Under 90% RH (But it can not be condensation)
How much Speaker can this amplifier drive: