AD4D Digital offers dual and quad receiver options that open the door to a full range of features, from high-performance RF to transparent digital audio.
The AD4D Two-Channel Digital Receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, and High Density (HD) mode, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow.
Work environment :
500m Large unimpeded plaza/vocal concert ,
Complex harsh environment 200m Range (Rainy days are included)
1. True diversity, 2 Channel wireless handheld microphones, short circuit protection function; infrared automatic frequency matching, pilot frequency function Four antenna signal strengthened reception (multi-level high-frequency filter design has strong anti-interference ability and no noise)
2.1U standard chassis, metal panel, LCD liquid crystal display display working status, simple function operation.
3. High-fidelity audio transmission circuit, anti-drop, anti-vibration microphone core matching, sound clarity and high vocal reproduction.
4. Hand microphone power consumption: 110MA, using imported DC conversion boost circuit low power consumption and high efficiency, effectively extending the battery life. Radiant power: 16mW, use distance up to 500 meters in open environment. Complex harsh environment Rainy 200m Range.
5. Use multiple squelch control circuits on the receiver to effectively prevent external signal interference. 300 channels (A channel 001-150, B channel 151-300), no serial frequency or frequency drop when using multiple sets. Suitable for long-distance projects, large and small performances and other occasions. 5. Equipped with anti-switch impact function to ensure the protection of the output of the rear stage, and prevent the power amplifier and speakers from being impacted and burned.
6. The hand microphone has a battery level display, and the receiver also has a battery level display, which is convenient for remote monitoring of battery usage and working status at a glance.
AD4D Digital Receiver:
Frequency range: 640-690MHZ
Maximum number of channels: 300
Receiving sensitivity: -105dBm
S/N ratio: >70dB(A)
Distortion: <1% Audio output level: 8dBu max
External power supply: DC: 12-17V, 1A,
Oscillation mode: PLL phase locked loop
IF frequency: first IF: 110MHz, second IF: 10.7MHz
Antenna interface: TNC
Display mode: LCD
Sensitivity: -100dBm (40dB S/N)
Spurious suppression: >80dB
Audio output: unbalanced: +4dB (1.25V)/5KΩ
Supply voltage: DC12V Supply current: 450mA
Digital Handheld transmitter:
Frequency range: 640-690MHZ
Harmonic suppression: >55dBc
Maximum frequency deviation: +_48KHz
Frequency response: 40Hz-16KHz (-3dB)
S/N ratio:>70dB(A) Distortion:<1%
Power requirements: 2 AA type 1.5V batteries)